Your Five-Step Family Legal Plan
To help more families have the peace of mind that comes with having a family legal plan in place, we’re offering a sliding-scale, flat-fee group estate planning process for qualified clients.
You can develop a plan in as little as ten hours over ten weeks, including a will, guardianship for your children, trust, healthcare directives, and more. Here’s how:
- Speak with an attorney to pre-qualify and register.
- Attend a workshop to understand the decisions you need to make and communicate your wishes to your attorney.
- Review your draft family legal plan at home.
- Meet with your attorney to revise your drafts.
- Sign your final family legal plan with your attorney.
To begin making your plan, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503-207-1711 x6.
You can also pre-register for one of our planned workshops this fall and Amanda will be in touch: