Alternative Dispute Resolution
For families involved in contentious disputes related to the administration of a trust or estate, mediation or arbitration provides an alternative to traditional litigation.
The benefits of alternative dispute resolution include:
- Preserve trust and estate assets by minimizing legal fees
- Achieve a mutually agreeable outcome instead of a court-imposed ruling
- Protect family confidentiality by keeping the matter out of court
- Maintain long-term family relationships
- Avoid protracted litigation dictated by court rules and calendars
An experienced trust and estate mediator focuses on the real issues and works towards a mutually agreeable resolution outside of court. At Catalyst, we work with clients to identify potential disagreements in a trust or estate administration early, before positions become entrenched and parties choose sides.
Schedule a Complimentary 15-Minute Case Evaluation to learn more about how alternative dispute resolution could benefit your case and help resolve your matter, whether through negotiation, mediation, or arbitration.